Improve Fleet Safety with Mobile-Enabled DVIRs
Daily vehicle inspections are an important part of the driver's daily routine and are essential for maintaining optimal vehicle performance and ensuring fleet safety and DOT compliance. And, by identifying defects during the vehicle inspection process, the associated cost of those repairs have the potential to be reduced significantly.
InfoStream can help your organization manage post-trip DVIR data to streamline the process, better manage associated paperwork, and mitigate risk. Our Daily Vehicle Inspection Management solution executes automated workflows to help maintain vehicle and driver compliance and ensure the ultimate safety of your fleet.
Daily Vehicle Inspection Management Solution Highlights:
- Drivers submit DVIR information through their mobile communication device.
- Data such as the date, tractor/trailer information, and driver name are automatically indexed to improve efficiency.
- Electronically detail post-trip inspections and send a digital report directly to fleet managers.
- When an item on the DVIR is activated, SHIPS determines the severity of the item and executes appropriate actions through workflow.
- Automatically schedule maintenance in-shop, or schedule maintenance at a nearby service provider.
- Track the status of a repair to ensure fleet safety.
- Archive vehicle inspection reports to create an audit trail to mitigate risk.