Plugged In! Automated vs. Electronic DQ File Management
Thursday, January 24th | 1:30 PM CST
Learn how you can utilize the power of InfoStream’s automated integration capabilities to reduce the number of systems needed to complete and maintain driver qualification files. Regardless of your current system or format, InfoStream professionals have the ability to manage your driver qualification files and leverage our relationships with MVR, drug and alcohol testing, and DOT physical services to ensure full compliance with FMCSA and DOT regulations.
- Real-time reporting with visual dashboards.
- Automated alerts sent directly to the driver via smart phones and tablets (Android and IOA), mobile-comm devices and/or driver portal.
- Receive documents from driver via mobile device and/or driver portal.
- Image and index all driver documents, including MVRs, background checks, medical examiner verification, and more.
- Utilize eCCF forms for substance testing and ePhysical forms for DOT physicals.
- Fully configurable solution to meet your organization’s needs.
- Service includes a dedicated account manager with weekly and quarterly program reviews to ensure a continuous improvement plan for the products, services and processes provided by InfoStream.