Safety and Compliance: A Cost or an Investment?
Thursday, June 6th | 1:30 PM CDT
Your Safety department has a significant influence on your profitability. Carriers have made significant investments in ADAS devices, video safety event recorders, ELDs, and other telematics systems. Additional compliance data includes CSA, DVIRs, roadside inspections, and driver qualification files that must also be managed. The data from these systems results in actionable processes to manage and respond to adverse behavior. Attend this webinar to learn how to use the data from your current safety investments to prevent loss and improve profitability.
At this web event you will learn how our solutions and services will allow your organization to:
- Gain visibility to the data from multiple safety and compliance systems in one solution to create a holistic view of the driver’s performance.
- Take action on at-risk behavior that needs to be corrected, and reinforce positive behavior.
- Create a consistent corrective action program based on automated workflow processes.
- Implement a loss management system designed to mitigate further potential claims or litigation.
- Improve your ISS rating to impact driver retention and attract new drivers.
- Share data between Safety and Operations to improve efficiency and profitability.