Vice President of Sales
EBE Technologies is seeking a Vice President of Sales for its managed services, safety, and compliance solutions. To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of five years of experience in selling safety and managed services solutions to the transportation industry and be familiar with DOT regulations.
Vice President of Sales will set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Work closely with marketing and the product owner to recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. This position will report directly to the president of EBE Technologies.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans and hiring candidates.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies. Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skills to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Develop, maintain, and execute a territory plan.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Prepare reporting as needed.
Sales Manager Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Meet Sales Goals
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Build Relationships
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.